Call for Abstract
15th European Congress on Clinical Pediatrics, will be organized around the theme “Disseminating Latest Challenges and Innovations in Saving a Child”
Euro Clinical Pediatrics 2019 is comprised of 19 tracks and 28 sessions designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address current issues in Euro Clinical Pediatrics 2019.
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks. All related abstracts are accepted.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
A branch of medicine deals with the management and neonatal healthcare, including physical, behaviour, and mental health issues. It also involves in the diagnosis and treatment of childhood illnesses, from minor health problems to serious diseases till the age of 21. A child growth and development involves the growth in physic, organ development, functional maturation, and cognitive, motor and emotional development.
- Track 1-1General pediatric diseases
- Track 1-2Pediatric infections
- Track 1-3Hemorrhagic disease of the newborn
- Track 1-4Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Track 1-5Pediatric diagnostic techniques
- Track 2-1Pediatric Intensive Care Applications
- Track 2-2Pediatric Critical Care Applications
- Track 2-3Nursing applications in Pediatric Cardiology
- Track 2-4Nursing applications in Neonatal Intensive Care
Child abuse can also be said as child maltreatment, is the condition when a parent or caretaker whether by action or failure to act may cause injury, child death, and emotional harm or may a risk of serious effects to a child.
- Track 3-1Psychological abuse& child neglect
- Track 3-2Disclosure and diagnosis
- Track 3-3Adverse childhood experiences study
- Track 3-4Domestic Violence & Trafficking
- Track 3-5Prevention & treatment
- Track 4-1Physiological conditions in maternal health
- Track 4-2Pathological effects in maternal health
- Track 4-3Etiology & Epidemiology
- Track 4-4Clinical Issues, Diagnosis & preventive measures
Pediatric Dermatology involves in children care (newborn-adolescent) with skin disorders and/or diseases. In this Pediatric Dermatology, the hair and nails are as important as skin. The hair and nail are composed of keratin and may lead to some of the diseases which affect the skin and other organs as well.
- Track 5-1Birthmarks
- Track 5-2Genodermatosis
- Track 5-3Neurocutaneous disorders
- Track 5-4Congenital malformations of skin
- Track 5-5Dermatoses: Metabolic, nutritional
- Track 5-6Childhood Infections: Viral, bacterial, fungal
- Track 6-1Complete Pediatric Oral Health & Care
- Track 6-2Importance of Primary Teeth
- Track 6-3Dental Emergencies
- Track 6-4Pulp Therapy